Oh my goodness! I am filled with nothing but gratitude and excitement.
I have seen this floating around and now that I have been honored to be nominated, I can finally take part in the fun and show some support to other fellow bloggers!
I must give a huge thank you to Cale at Diaries of a Scatterbrain! He has been so supportive of my blog since the beginning and I am honored to be nominated by him. Check out his blog to follow his life and the exciting addition coming to his family!
Here we go!
- You have to thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Nominate at least 15 bloggers of your choice.
- Link the nominees and inform them about their nomination.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
Every one of these wonderful people has their own unique content and style, love it!
You don’t have to participate if you don’t want to! You are still awesome and appreciated.
- I have to make a conscious effort to talk slower. I naturally talk so fast, if I spoke to strangers like I do close friends and family they would probably not be sure if I am speaking English!
- I have what is considered the rarest personality type there is, INFJ. They say that less than 1% of the population falls under this type!
- I can beat all songs on Guitar Hero on expert, but can’t play any instrument in real life.
- I was a hairdresser for a short period of time. Funny choice for someone that is so reserved and quiet!
- I am obsessed with astronomy. I spend more time pondering what is outside of our planet than I think about what’s going on inside of it.
- I am super family oriented and want 5+ kids one day (my guy isn’t completely convinced quite yet!)
- I used to collect giraffes. For years, any birthday or holiday consisted of anything and everything giraffe related. Although that was over 10 years ago, my heart still skips a beat when giraffes or giraffe print crosses my path.
Thank you again to Cale at Diaries of a Scatterbrain, and thank you to all of my amazing fellow bloggers for your great content!